Friday, July 20, 2012

4 Days


Wow I finally picked up my lazy bum to recover my forgotten password and blog. 

I have so much to say and nobody to say it to! 

I don't even know where to start.


Chris came to visit me for 4 days, and I just sent him back to Thailand few hours ago. He should have landed by now but I won't bug him yet. 

Malaysia feels quieter without him, this few days of dating reminded me of how 'dating' feels like. The last time I was actually on a date in Malaysia was a little shy of a year ago. I know right? How time flies. It is amazing what can happen in just one year. 

Right now, frankly, I feel head over heels in love with him. I know this sounds crazy and stupid, I am trying my best to keep my head above the water and not be too blinded. I just cannot help it. Maybe it is the 5 months buzz thing still going on, I don't know what it is. I'm just going to enjoy this moment and hope for the best. 

I had such a blast for the past few days, it was great. Discovered many things I like about him, and shared many laughters. I just had a blast! Thank you so much for making this trip, really. 

I didn't take many pictures. I am not a professional blogger, maybe I should try harder next time. Lol. 


Basically he stayed at Sunway, I brought him to Sunway Pyramid (duh), ate Sushi Zanmai and then Sumika for dinner. Japanese food overload I know, but that is his favorite cuisine! (: 

On the second day we went to KL. Brought him to KLCC, Pavilion & Starhill. Had lunch at the food court below Lot 10, and dinner at BBQ Plaza. 

The next day we went to Melaka with Jane. It was nice catching up with her!! I like hanging out with both of them. I usually don't like being with a friend and a boyfriend at the same time (well technically Jane is my cousin), but with her I really don't feel awkward or anything. Thoroughly enjoyed your company cousin! Had chicken rice balls, cendol, pork satay for lunch, and then OUG night market for pre-dinner (asam laksa) , and then home cooked dinner by mum with my siblings. (: 

Last day, today, had Pork Noodle at ss15, and then went to Gardens to hang out.


4 days passed by so fasts, it was very fulfilling also. Now, another month till I get to see you again na tee rak!  



0 hellos:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com