Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Everything new

There's so much to update! I don't know where to start.



1. Phuket
I just returned from my Phuket trip last night. I've been there for the third time, and we stayed at the same hotel, same room again. On the second day of the trip I felt that it was really boring and I would not return to Phuket again. But now, I miss that place. Sort of. It was boring, but it was nice too. Lying around in a pretty resort, room service and water slides, those are always perfect combos.




 


 2. LDR
Ok. This might be a sensitive topic. One of my close friend just broke up, I think. Anyway it's been a rocky relationship for her recently cause her boyfriend went to study abroad. Some relationship survives the distance, and some just break. As an outsider, I feel that I know how the distance 'ruined' them. I see both point of views, but I have no solution. I don't want to say it, but I feel like I have 'been there, done that'.

They were so close together before the boy went away to study, that the girl just cannot get used to it. It doesn't help that the girl doesn't have a big circle of friends. I can tell that she loves the guy very much and just wants to spend time with him. But boys being boys, he likes his freedom to do things and doesn't want to be 'tied-down' in front of the computer spending hours skyping.

I feel that I can relate to her, cause I was in a situation similar to hers. I don't say exactly cause I don't even remember what the situation was for me. Seriously, I feel like I have some sort of amnesia. I don't remember much of how I felt with the ex.

Anyway, I understand how it feels but I have no solution for her. I think this problem is unsolvable unless both of them change their attitude, one less clingy, and the other one more sensitive. & attitudes and mindsets are really hard to change.


xxx

I myself is trying to maintain a LDR. My boyfriend lives in Thailand. I'm very, very lucky that our relationship is now going pretty well despite the distance. He is often busy, my mum told me she has never heard of a young man having to attend so many meetings.  But I am blessed that despite his business he texts me during the day and we Skype at night.

Sometimes I am surprised at myself, that despite this distance I am still very much in love with him. & mind you, we are only 100 days old. 100 days old are supposed to be the crazy-in-love period in the relationship, how agonizing is it to be away from him. ):

I think the reason that this is working for me is that I believe he misses me, and I believe that he thinks of me. There is no need for me to constantly bug him to talk to me or reply my texts. I know this is very cheesy, but it's true. Vice versa, even though I don't text him constantly, he is always somewhere in my mind. We live our life separately, but a small part of it together.

(Man I hope I don't have to eat my words in the future.)

xxx

I learnt from observation and experience that if you constantly try to talk to your boyfriend, or to tie him down, he will not be happy. Just let him be.

But then again, I couldn't do that before because I didn't trust the ex. & I was right, I couldn't trust him because he lied. Sometimes women's instinct are very accurate, if you feel suspicious or you know that he is the type who like to manipulate and lie, chances are he is doing some form of cheating.

Men like this are too immature, and undeserving of your faith in him. So just screw them and move on to better men. I know it is hard, but it has got to happen.. 人生流流长, 总要爱上几个人渣的 (directly translates to life is long, you inevitably will fall in love with a few assholes).


3. Mushroom soup

Queennie coming over later. I'm going to teach her the secret to my secret mushroom soup. Cooking is an awesome weapon to get guys ok. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. :P


So excuse me now I have to go and learn to make a crepe cake.



....

Fuck. Have I turned into the make-me-a-sandwitch-girlfriend?

0 hellos:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com